Atlantic Digital, Inc. has established a well defined methodology to achieve
the fastest possible time to market, while maintaining exceptional cost-to-benefit
performance and uncompromising standards for design effectiveness and system
This begins with an initial feasibility assessment which usually includes
- Applicable technologies and trends
- Manufacturing and fabrication issues
- Marketing and strategic requirements
- Development costs and production costs
- Project timeline and planning
With regard to the product itself, ADI will also evaluate important preliminary
issues which may include:
- The power source: battery, solar, 120V Line, 220V Line, universal,
- Multiple internal voltages and their efficient derivations.
- Physical size limitations and possibilities.
- Microprocessor performance requirements.
- Memory speed and size requirements, if applicable.
- Assessments and analysis of analog functions.
- System I/O size, compatibility, speed, function, and nature.
- Environmental issues: temperature, humidity, dust, atmospheric pressure...
- User output interface devices: LCD, LED, CRT displays, etc.
- User input interface devices: Keyboards, pushbuttons, touch-screen,
- Compliance standards: UL, CE, FCC Part 15, 68, etc.
ADI will help answer all these questions,
methodology reduces time to market while delivering exceptional
cost-to-benefit performance and uncompromising